Monday 6 October 2014

October Wishlist

Hello! This month everything seems to be in the Burgundy/oxblood colour family, I feel that's because I have been dressing quite a lot in Monochrome (Harriet I blame you entirely!). I have to have more than black and white going on, colour is great after all. These kinda colours are just my absolute favourite I feel its flattering on my skin tone, I just really like it to be honest with you!


1. I don't think anyone has said a bad word about Charlotte Tilbury make up, the consensus being the packaging is gorgeous and the products are excellent. If you don't know who Charlotte Tilbury she is a Make Up artist who has worked with the likes of Mario Testinio, Tom Ford, Kate Moss and Rihanna. One product that is standing out to me is her new Matte Lipsticks, which are said to be really creamy and hydrating but still matte. I saw Zoe using the shade Glastonberry in her latest tutorial, and Lily Pebbles reviewing the whole range.

2. Drawn into this overpriced dress I thought I would try it on, and it would look horrible on me. Alas that was not the case - damn you Jack Wills - it's tartan, its a dress, its got burgurdy in it... how could I not like it? And I didn't look like a potato sack in it.

3. I saw this gorgeous back pack in Fleur's Check Mate post, and it sang out to me, I heard it. I've been looking for a back pack for a while which isn't overly expensive, I just think its gorgeous, really sleek and oh so on trend. Oh and I am always partial to gold hardware.

4. Oh Urban Decay how I have been sucked into you since my make over (post here). I had always heard the eyeshadows were high quality long lasting and highly pigmented. This pallete tickles my fancy because because the shadows are all matte which is something I am missing in my collection, and it has some darker shades which would be good in a brown smokey eye or just used as crease shades.
Thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment