Wednesday 1 January 2014

2013 highlights

Hello! Where has 2013 gone it has been such a good year for me, I have the best friends in the world (you know who you are) and i've been lucky enough to do some fabulous things!

And i wanted to share them with you!
My Year started of with Panto... which funnily enough is how it ended. Last time round I was Poll the parrot in Robinson Crusoe and this time I'm Brainy the Dwarf in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, there is truly nothing better than spending Christmas doing panto with just the loveliest people. Robinson was so special for me as it was the first panto I had done since I was a child, if you ever get the chance to be involved with a panto do it!!!
 
In February I saw Top Hat at the Aldwych Theatre in the West End, I really cannot explain my love for it, I did a quick little review here, so i don't chat too much!
Playhouse Creatures, my highlight was definitely the Rehearsal period we just had soo much fun together and became really close, I'm gonna be lame guys BUT i'm always going to cherish it in my heart, even though I didn't like my character <3 p="">
This year we also went on our first family holiday in years to Cornwall, it was such a beautiful and idyllic place, good weather would've helped but I really want to go back at some point and appreciate it all again!
Just some of my lovely friends who I love to hang out with, and look how pretty they are as well sometimes I feel like the ugly duckling. Basically with out being soppy I love you guys <3 p="">

Thanks for reading and here's to a great 2014 where I will turn 20 woaaaahhh :s

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment