Tuesday 10 December 2013

What to get HER for Christmas

Hello, another week another gift idea post, I know youtubers did videos like this back in November but me personally i've only just started thinking about christmas shopping oops!

Lush Gift Set
Every girl needs sometime to relax and there's nothing better than a lush bath time treat in my opinion you can opt for one of their gift boxes, but since they don't have the best value what I would do personally is pick out their favourites, or what you think they'd enjoy to have their own personalised gift set from you.

Filofax


Sometimes its nice to have things written down on paper, rather than on your phone. I think a filofax is more luxurious than your average diary from WHSmith, and is a really nice gift to give someone, especially if you know they are busy with 3 million things happening at once all the time.

Fragrance

In my mind there is nothing lovelier than receiving a perfume for Christmas I feel they can be quite expensive to buy for yourself, on my list I have the Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia after hearing sooo much about them on blogs I just really want to try them. I think its totally luxurious present and would definitely be appreciated by the recipient.

Theatre Tickets

This might not be to everyone tastes.... BUT what little girl didnt want to be a Ballerina when they were little, and never got to fufill the dream, why not buy them tickets to the Ballet visiting my local theatre this year is the Russian State Ballet of Siberia who are performing three ballets over three days, Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker and Swan Lake, wonderful classical ballets. I don't know about you but i'd be very happy to get tickets for theses. If not why not treat them to a west end musical or play??

I hope you enjoyed this post :)

thanks for popping by

xxx

1 comment: