Monday 9 December 2013

Teeny Topshop Haul

Hello! So yesterday before work I couldn't help but to go and buy a couple of pieces from Topshop which I had had my eye on for ages now, I succumbed to temptation and here we are!!!


First of all you may remember a post I did all about my love for velvet here...



On the wishlist section might have been this velvet playsuit with lace details, I only went and bought it didn't I? I definitely chose the perfect time to buy as it was on offer this weekend as part of a promotion on evening wear #SCORE

Then I might've have bought a Vinyl skirt I can justify this I think...
First of all I didn't pay the full £32 for it, because as my mum says it looks like i'm wearing a posh bin liner, I disagree with that but its plastic I guess, I got it for roughly £12 with staff discount so that's okay!! Its a flattering shape, and will definitely add interest to all black outfits. What do you think?!?!

Thanks for popping by

xxx

1 comment:

  1. That playsuit is GORGEOUS! You're gonna look so hot dammit xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete