Friday 20 September 2013

What slap yo' wearing?

Hello! I was going to call this post what's on my face, but I thought that would sound like I'm an expert in make up, unfortunately that's not the case. My last post featured lots of things from boots, I forgot to swatch stuff so I've decided to show you how things look in situ.

I would just like to do a quick disclaimer I am a teenager I have spots deal with it!!


What I used: Real Techniques Expert face brush and blush brush, Max Factor Smooth Effect Foundation in Buff Beige, Max Factor Perfection Blush in Natural Glow, Natural Collection Loose Powder in Neutral Translucent, Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze, Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express and Rimmel :Lasting Finish Lipstick in Heart Breaker.

without mascara
 

The finished look fairly neutral and totally wearable, with a pop of colour on the lips perfect for a day at sixthform! I am really enjoying using the rocket volum' mascara, I've used quite a few, and this is my new favourite above my beloved 2000 calorie mascara from Max Factor. I love that this mascara gives me volume and length, it isn't super clumpy nor does it look like my eyelashes have been replaced with spider legs!
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this post, would you like to see more like this?
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment