Thursday 19 September 2013

New Beauty Bits!

Hello! this should be the final haul type post for a while *phew* some of these were presents and some I picked up in boots on a couple of occasions, I've decided I'm just going to link what I bought, as I feel wrong doing that with presents!

PURCHASES


Firstly two lipsticks which I picked up before my birthday the first one is max factor Pink Brandy which as it suggests is a pink colour but I feel it has an orangey undertone. The second one is Rimmel Lasting Finish in Heart Breaker, this is a deep but fairly bright pink which I love!

This is from my second boots visit! I got the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in translucent and Maybelline the Rocket mascara which are products raved about by Tanya Burr, and now I can see why! I also got the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, which I have been looking for, for ages this is raved about on youtube and the blogosphere at the moment I am pleased with it! Finally a non-raved about product, to my knowledge at least is a product recommendation from the queen of eyeliner herself my very good friend Rosie, the collection Extreme 24hr felt tip liner. So far I have gotten on well with it, the nib is fairly firm but not too firm so for a noob has been fairly easy to use!!

 pretty
close up!
 
PRESENTS
 
 From Lush llip scrub in bubble gum, Honey I washed the kids soap (my fave soap fyi) and the comforter bubble bar.
 Real Techniques blush brush and expert face brush, which so far I have been loving, and can totally see what all the hype is about! SO much better than the boots own brand brushes haha
Lip Gloss in the cutest little pot, the most delicious smelling lip balm, Maybelline Color Show nail polishes in - Urban Turquoise, Berry Fusion and finally Topshop nail polish in AWOL which I have been lusting after for ages!!
 
Thanks for popping by, if you want a more in depth opinion please let me know in the comments!
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment