Tuesday 3 September 2013

10 things I want to do this autumn/winter

Hello! I said in my post on Sunday I would do a post like this where I say what I would like to get done this autumn winter I've put this as one as it all kinda meshes together!

pic from pinterest!

I would like to start by saying I'm a summer gal, and I am kinda gutted its got to this time of year as I have friends going of to places like Edinburgh, Nottingham, Hertfordshire and London for Uni so its extra sad, that come the end of this month they'll all be gone!

1. Get back into baking.

2. Try and go out more, i'm going to be 19 not 90!

3. Buy a new Winter coat

4. Upload a youtube video

5. Improve my flexibility for dancing, if you know anything about flexibility you'll know that its not easiest in summer months but pardon the phrase yolo.
 
6. Get my ucas application of ASAP, but make sure its good!
 
7. Be more organised when it comes to Christmas .... gahh I don't want to think about that!
 
8. Do more outfit posts!
 
9. Linked to the last point, keep my room tidy for once in my life!
 
10. Go and visit people in uni land.
 
thanks for popping by!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment