Saturday 24 August 2013

Show and Tell Summer 2013

Hello, today's post is essentially a haul, but you know what I think sounds a bit nicer!! Today I thought I would show you the bits and bobs I have purchased :)

I'm going to start with my purchases from London when I went on Tuesday with one of my very bestest friends. We were planning to see Matilda in the evening so at 9.25am we joined the line to try and get the £5 tickets for 16-25 year olds however we were to far down the line to get our hands on some BUT we did end up going to see Wicked which is one of my very favourite musicals! Onto my purchases....

Forever 21
Baseball style sweater
I'd been looking at these style tops for a while and I'm glad I finally got one :)

Long Cream Cardi
This really reminds me of beautycrush I'm really excited to wear and style it, expect to see this in some ootd's coming up.

I really have been looking at camo leggings for a while I have no idea why it's taken me so long to go out and get some.
 
 
Topshop
I have a weakness for white t-shirts, and um here's another one oops.
 
 
Now for somethings I picked up in Primark
 
Flatform Plimsolls/Trainers
These are looking slightly worse for wear after them being constantly worn, day in and day out. I'm super happy with these, they are comfortable and add a little something different to an outfit because of the flatform.

Mickey Mouse Tee
This is not a white t-shirt I'm pretty proud of myself I'm not gonna lie! When I was in London I kept thinking about the t-shirts in primark, so a couple of days later I popped into my local primark and picked this up!
 
 
Finally a sneaky Ebay purchase
Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games
Basically I've recently dug out the ol' wii but I really wanted a new game, so onto ebay it was, after losing many auctions I FINALLY won the game, and it arrived this morning! Now I just need to charge some batteries and get playing :D
 
Thanks for popping by
 
xxx




1 comment: