Tuesday 23 July 2013

Summer Lovin'

Hello! I feel I haven't been very present on here but that's because I seem to always be busy so the blog takes a back seat. I've mainly been enjoying the glorious weather here in the UK, but all good things must come to an end, and it looks like the heatwave maybe starting to finish :(

Preparing the table for the bbq

I thought I'd just let you know the kinda thing I have planned over the summer to put up on here! Next week I'm going on Holiday so thought I'd do a bunch of lifestyley sort of posts, I'm going to bath and Cornwall so they'll be really nice I hope, I'm also going to do a packing post (which I'm currently mid way through), I thought I'd do some holiday outfits, I'm also heading off to London so there'll be some London related posts, and finally I'm gonna get back into baking so hopefully they'll be some recipes pop up to!

Thanks for popping by!

xxx


2 comments:

  1. Do you have any tips for writing a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cornwall, have an amazing time xx

    ReplyDelete