Tuesday 30 July 2013

July Faves

*This is a scheduled post as I'm on holiday :)*
Hello, its that time already! Here is what I have been loving in this HOT!?!! July ...

1.Lollipops

This month these have been a necessity because of the heat, my absolute favourite has to be the Magnum Almond Lollies, they are just so freakin good and dreamy. I've also been loving lemonade ice lollies as they are so refreshing, perfect for these strangely high temperatures!

2. Tom Fletcher's youtube channel

In case you didn't know he is from the band Mcfly, who I loved alot when I was around 12/13! His most watched video is his wedding speech, which just has to be one of the most romantic and cute videos on youtube, if he doesn't have you in tears watching this, I am not sure you are human. He regularly uploads covers of songs, and quite reguraly his joined by his wife Gi. I can't rave about this channel enough!

3. The 2nd Law - Muse
I may have got this for my Dad's birthday, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to listen to it! My faves on the album are Supremacy and 2nd Law: Unsustainable.

4. The Londoner
(from her blog)

I am loving this blog as the moment, it really shows how the other half live haha! Her life is soo dreamy, I don't really know why I read it to be honest, it brightens my day and makes me happy!

Thanks for popping by!

xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment