Sunday 28 April 2013

Relaxing Evening Routine

Hello! Today's post is essentially how I have a bath (nothing strange), stick with me.

Step by Step guide :)

I start by running a nice hot bath, and pour in a little Soap and Glory Calm One Calm All bubble bath.

Whilst it's running I pop down stairs to make a cup of peppermint tea (you could have wine if you're feeling extravagant, or water whatever floats your boat!)
When the bath is full. I turn off the ceiling lights, and turn on the mirror lights for a relaxing atmosphere! I grab the latest book I'm reading, and soak.

Aftter that, I get straight into products. I start by exfoliating with Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub,

I then wash that off with Original Source Vanilla Milk and Raspberry.

Then I clamber out of the bath, to get my Cath Kidston ducks bath towel.

I then work on my face!

I start with Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish (if I've worn make up, this would be step 1!) followed by the Simple Clear Skin exfoliating wash.

By now I should be dry, then I moisturise with Soap and Glory Smoothie Star, the smell is seriously divine, or if I want a bit of colour Dove Summer Glow.

I hope you liked this post!
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment