Tuesday 5 February 2013

Liebster Award!

I was shocked and surprised when I got nominated for a liebster award by the very kind Katie from When Life Gives You Lemons, who has a lovely lifestyle blog, I'd definately recommend you take a look :)
 
How it works :
1.Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people that you've nominated in the answer.
3. Nominate other people and link them to your post.
4. Nominees must have no more than 200 followers
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. No tag backs!
 
11 Facts
I've just done 25 facts which you can see here.
 
Answers to Katie's questions
Marmite. Love or Hate? Hate
Sweet or Savoury? Sweer
What would you buy first if you won the lottery? A holiday (I've never been abroad)
Big Spoon or Little Spoon? N/A
3 Beauty items I couldn't live with out? Mascara, Foundation, Concealer.
Dream Job? West End Actress
Why did you start blogging? I loved reading blogs and thought to myself I could do that!
 Favourite Childhood TV program? Tracy Beaker.
Worst Habit? Used to be suckng my thumb!
Beach, country, city? Country - I really want to live in the countryside when I'm older.
Pyjamas and slippers, or dress and high heels? Not gonna lie pyjamas and slippers all the way!!
 
My nominees

Paige at A Paige at a Time
Harriet at The Blonde Baking Bubble
Annabelle at The Curly Girl
Lizzie at Lizzie's Style
Beauty and the Budget
Emily at Starlit Skies
Suzie at Miss Beauty Bits
Gemma at Gemma ER

 
My questions for you!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's your favourite thing to blog about?
3. Favourite Food
4. Dream holiday destination
5. What's at the top of your wishlist?
6. Favourite Animal
7. Do you prefer casual or formal clothes?
8. Favourite colour
9. New years resolution
10. Favourite shop
11. Can you bare to go out of the house without makeup on?
 
 
Finally thank you for Katie for nominating me this has been soo much fun to do :)
 
xxxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment