Wednesday 6 February 2013

In the bleak mid winter


 
Do you ever feel like everything is so dull and dreary in the winter?? I certainly do, but I have a way that always cheers me up, it is just 2 accessories a hat and a pair of mittens, which are different from your average winter accessorie!!

 
Ta dahhh... They're strawberries :D
 
I've been wanting to get these items on the blog absolutely agess. Unfortunately if you like them they're no longer available in the shops as I bought them last year :( Hope you've enjoyed this post! Oh and hi to my new followers I really appreciate your interest in my little blog.
 
 
xxxx
 


9 comments:

  1. aww such cute mittens!

    I feel you:( I just hate this weather..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those strawberry mittens are ridiculously cute! Love them :)

    Becca x

    rebecca-ruby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute, I love your gloves

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is by far the cutest post I've seen in a while, I love the hat and mittens. But, admittedly winter sucks....I want summer now. Fab blog, I'm following! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you lovely!! and same, summer hurry up :) xx

      Delete
  5. Yep I have deffinately been feeling everything is a little dull and dreary lately boo hoo where is that spring bunny *holds hand to forehead and looks*. Great cheery mittens and hat :) I can't do without mine in this weather

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete