Sunday 10 February 2013

Homemade Lip Scrub

Hello,
 
Are you like me and have always looked at the Lipscrubs in Lush though ooh I'd like that, then see the price £5.25, and then think I'll give it a miss, even though you'd really like to buy it??
 
I decided enough is enough, today I looked on the internet, found a recipe and voila!!
 
 


What you'll need -

1 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Granulated sugar
1 tbsp Olive Oil (coconut or almond oil would also work)

It's soo easy to make, simply mix all the ingredients together!

(cue attractive pictures!!)


Put it on your lips, and rub for about a 1 minute ishh.., then leave on for another minute or soo.

Then either remove with a warm damp cloth, or lick it off like I did!!


There you have it, nice smooth lips. AND a load of pictures of me without make up on!!!


Hope you enjoyed reading this!!
 
 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment