Sunday 3 February 2013

And in the east, the dawn was breaking, and the world was waking, any dream will do

^ That is the song that always comes into my head as soon as I put this Topshop number on.

Jumper Topshop, Leggings M&S, Chelsea Boots Topshop, Necklace Primark

I love this Jumper because it makes me happy (not that you can tell from the picture on the right), A: it reminds me of Joseph, and B: it reminds me of my nan, as she has a crochet blanket in these colours (is that weird?). This is the perfect outfit for sixth form because it is cosy and practical!!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Do you have any items of clothing which remind you of someone??

xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this jumper!! Gorgeous!! <3
    Fabulous outfit !! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanksss :) and thanks for all your comments lovely xxxxxx

      Delete