Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a fabulous night whatever you did to celebrate the new year, I had the twins around for some drinks last night, and had a very lovely catch up!!

Today I have some nail swatches for you, both polishes I got for Christmas :)



Rimmel 60 Seconds Rapid Ruby
The colour pay off is amazing, it just need one coat for it to be nice and opaque. This has a wide brush which means it is really easy to apply on most of my nails, apart from on my pinky finger it was too wide, I doubt this will be a problem for many as I have TINY hands.


Topshop Late Show
Unlike the other polish this required a few coats to become opaque, so initially I was quite disappointed. However after wearing this I had NO chipped Nails, which is a huge plus for me as I am very chip proned. So a huge thumbs up from me!!


Finally just to say I have made a couple of new years resolutions firstly is to make sure I see friends that I have been neglecting. My bloggy one is to include more outfit posts as I love reading them and don't get round to doing them enough!!

Have you made any new years resolutions, comment below I'd love to have a nosey

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment