Tuesday 4 December 2012

Gifts for Her ...

Stuck on what to buy for your sister, mum, gran or girlfriend keep reading :)


Teddy Bears are always a nice present. And this one is perfect to remember 2012 bear, if I was given this it would always remind me of the Queens Diamond Jubilee.

I've seen these in my local store they are so soft, they feel so warm and they're MADE IN BRITAIN!!!

Gift sets like these are always handy for trying new products, that you/or the recipient might not normally try. You never know they might find a holy grail product!


4. iPad 2
Okay abit of a pricey one but... iPads are simply a pleasure to use, are so easy to carry around, sleek and elegant. Geekgasm


5.Beware of the Cat Metal Sign
This sign is so cute, and purrfect for the crazy cat lady in your life.


6. A Cath Kidston Bag
I love Cath Kidston, I'm pretty sure most other girls do to, CK bags are of good quality and look adorable .


7. YSL lipstick
The packaging is gorgeous, and there is barely ever a bad review, so get your girl something refined this Christmas.


And that is all in my mini series of Christmas Gift Ideas, hope you enjoyed reading.

xxxx

Would be the best Christmas gift if you'd click that follow button :)

No comments:

Post a Comment