Tuesday 23 October 2012

Wishlist #11


Right this wishlist seems abit dreary, but it's what I like at the moment, the weather outside must be inspiring me in some weird way!!

1.Unusually my Mum spotted this beaut in Topshop the other day, an said I should really take a look! Ahh its so cute, and I have nothing like it in my wardrobe and I think I'm going to have to get it!! Also it's in the petite and tall sections as well!!

2. I've wanted some Chelsea boots for a while now, I first came across these are Dotty Dolly's Blog, and they looked amazing on her (on second thought everything does). The bonus about them is the heel and I could always do with a bit extra height, and they don't look too dangerous.

3. The MUA brand has been around for awhile now, they are so cheap, this nail polish is only £1 can't go wrong their can you?!?!

4.  I saw this the other day when I went into Topshop, however I did not get an opportunity to try this on, as I was gong to see Julias Caesar - yes I'm very cultured!! Anyhoo I think this is perfect for the upcoming partayy season.


xxxx

1 comment:

  1. love those boots!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete