Friday 21 September 2012

Pretty Polish

This post features my new nail polish that I received from my lovely friends on my birthday!

First it the nail polish I'm wearing right now, both Barry M products. The lilac one is 308 Berry, which has been one of my favourites over the summer months, and 337 Pink Silver Glitter which I have used as a top coat, I was given this by the lovely Harriet.

Also received from Harriet are these two. 331 Chameleon Blue, this is one of those colour change ones if you apply a clear top coat. And the other is 273 Raspberry, which is just the most gorgeous red colour. I cannot wait to use either of these!! Thank you!

My final nail polish is another birthday present - again from Barry M!! 328 Magnetic Blue, this one I have already tried, it is so easy to use!! I love the pattern it makes, and people who see it think you're amazing at nail art when perhaps you're not. The only downside is that you can't retouch it.

Finally a couple of pics from London Town




xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment