Monday 5 March 2012

Mix and Match Post

Well lots has been happening since i last came on here so I better catch you up!! First of all the musical I was in finished at the end of january which was very saddening, here are a view picures taken by the company :)



As my friends know I like to be busy so coming up I have a play, When We Are Married, which I am extra excited about on the grounds I have lines - speaking!!!
Theatre is definetly close to my heart but so is my cat Tibbles who is nearly 3, you shall be seeing a lot more of him in the future.
The Final part of my mix and match post is my nails, I painted them alternately Pink and Blue, after reading other blogs i definetly want to get more creative, so we'll see how that goes!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this mix and match post, please give any feed back tips etc!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment